We are so happy to share this podcast with Daya Vaidya, actress, wife, mother of three, and two time breast cancer survivor. She is a series regular on Amazon’s Bosch (Season 4 airs this week!) as well as known for her work on the CBS show Unforgettable and the award winning indie film “Blue”, which her husband wrote and produced.
- Her full circle journey from booking her first major network series, to having three kids under three, to her healing journey as a two time breast cancer survivor
- Her moment of facing mortality when you have a choice to give up, leave this world, or you get back in it and you go even deeper!
- Impact of making changes around what she ate, how she worked out, who she surrounded herself with, and leaving behind toxic thinking
- How to feed your soul on a daily basis and finding your own bag of tricks
- Talking facetune, Instagram and finding the beauty of our flaws!
- Facing our own prejudices and talking about race
- Her connection to political activism coming from a family in which her dad’s dad walked with Gandhi and her mother fought in the civil right’s movement
- Her choice to change the needle of culture with her art and so much more!